Methods of payments include prepayment by check or payment by C.O.D. or credit card (Visa or Mastercard) unless other arrangements are made. A $25 surcharge will be assessed on all returned checks.
AN believes in offering only the highest quality products. We do realize, however, that from time to time circumstances beyond our control will require the return of certain goods. If this should occur, notify us by fax, phone or email prior to returning the merchandise.
1. Customer must contact AN to obtain an approval of a return, a return authorization number (RA#), and the name of an account representative who will handle the return.
2. Returned items may be exchanged for the same of different items. They also may be reimbursed in the form of a credit. Check or cash reimbursements will not be processed for returns.
3. Opened products are not returnable.
4. Items expired beyond six months are not returnable.
5. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
When a shipment is damaged in transit or items are missing, the following steps should be taken:
1. Accept the total shipment regardless of the condition. Indicate damaged or missing items on the invoice or packing slip.
2. Do not destroy shipping cartons.
3. Return a copy of the signed invoice or packing slip to AN.
4. Return the damaged items with their original packaging containers, if possible.
5. Your account will be credited for the amount of the damaged merchandise upon AN's receipt of the invoice and/or inspection report of the damaged items.
6. Opened or partially opened bottles will be accepted only by approval of AN.
7. All damages or missing items must be reported to AN within three days after the receipt of shipment.